Jump to navigation Jump to search
This section will evolve as Folkopedia expands.
- Folkopedia is an infobase for static information (ie. information that does not have a 'sell by' date). It is NOT a place for club booking lists, gig lists, news or anything else that will go out of date.
- Folkopedia IS a place to put information about songs, tunes, customs, traditions, stories, historical and contextual information.
- It is an encylopaedia not a directory. There is a directory link but this has not been opened up for contributions at this stage as its function is still the subject of debate.
- Folkopedia is not personal web space for its users. See User guidance
- Contributions are made by registered contributors under their own names.
- There is no anonymous contribution.